April 6th, 2013 § § permalink
I’ve been so slack at updating, my blog WAS broken but it’s miraculously fixed itself tonight finally. I’ve also developed a mean sewing addiction which is soaking up any spare time I have !
Apple and feijoa crumble pie and a fabric covered letter for Charlotte’s room. xxx
April 25th, 2009 § § permalink
This is a mildly spicy flavoursome pie. Based lightly on B’stilla it is slightly time consuming but very much worth it for a lazy Sunday.
Loads more pictures and step by step recipe by clicking on “more…” below.
» Read the rest of this entry «
November 3rd, 2008 § § permalink
- 420g of microwaved pumpkin, blended
- 375g can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 g ground cinnamon
- 1g ground ginger
- 2 g ground nutmeg
- 3 g salt
- Pie crust (I made my own)
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C (425 degrees F). Whisk everything together in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
April 13th, 2008 § § permalink
Firstly, what the heck wordpress. When I say publish I don’t actually mean delete my entire post so I have to re-write it. But thanks. Its the thought that counts right??
This is actually a Nestle recipe I think… I have had it loose in my recipe drawer for ages and an excuse to make something came up (bible study) and i had all* of the ingredients for a change.. Recipe + 1 pic after the jump…
Actually thanks to a few random circumstances (WordPress 2.5 killing bits of my site, and the automatic upgrade killing even more I will leave you with a few pics until I post the recipe later this week.
*(Except cream, who keeps that lying around anyway)
March 9th, 2008 § § permalink
Recently I baked this Frangipane Pear Tart to take to a bible study – I definately should have bought the tart tin with shorter sides and a removable bottom – as you can see I had to trim the top of the tart crust. Also, the crust in this got too brown for my liking, next time I will not pre-bake it for so long.
More pics + Recipe after the jump » Read the rest of this entry «